We've Got What You Want!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Heal and Grow - Hair and More

September 29, 2014 - Monday

Greetings to all!
The sun is setting in the Evening (which mind you that it hasn't been out all day, because of the rain), and I'm getting to you all late, because I have been editing my show ALL DAY - "Basic Life with Rhonda Gayle" and I'm EXCITED, because I have a VERY SPECIAL guest on the Season Premier of the show, my friend, and my long, lost sister, FonTonya Myrick 

FonTonya Myrick
Founder and CEO of 
Heal and Grow Hair, LLC

It was TRULY a pleasure to interview her on yesterday and have her talk about such a PHENOMENAL product...BIOSTRAND - "Working from the INSIDE out"

Therefore, make sure that you check her out and JOIN us for her WEBINAR!
WHEN:
October 2, 2014 

TIME: 
8:00 pm CMT

THURSDAY!

Go to:  http://www.facebook.com/healandgrowhair for more information!

And for my "personal" note readers... Will get to my "feelings" later...

Until then...


Heal and Grow HAIR Edition





No comments:

Post a Comment