We've Got What You Want!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

#VALUABLEandVALIDATED

Greetings to All,

I have just finished my 2nd book, written specifically for women between 12 and 40, because the younger our young ladies KNOW their VALUE, the quicker their lives will be EMPOWERED! In other words... VALUABLE & VALIDATED!

This is the 2nd book in my "Basic Life with Rhonda Gayle" book series, and I will be "getting them out" of my spirit as GOD - LOVE through LIFE - HIS SON, gives them to me.  These words are to INSPIRE, MOTIVATE, EMPOWER and VALIDATE not only "HOW" - FATHER LOVE "created" women, but "WHY"... Why women are not only "special", but why they are PIVOTAL in HIS "MASTER PLAN"

So, if you ARE a woman or KNOW a woman who could use some "INSPIRATION, MOTIVATION, and POWER" to KNOW that SHE is VALUED and VALUABLE on this EARTH to LOVE  - FATHER GOD - the CREATOR of ALL THINGS GOOD, then PLEASE, PURCHASE 2 copies - one to KEEP and ONE to SHARE! Also, the KINDLE FIRE download will be FREE* (check AMAZON for conditions). Please PREVIEW & RATE first - CLICK the TITLE LINK!



Call Now: 855-977-9092

Also, EARN EXTRA INCOME with my current "BEST SELLER"! Great INVESTMENT for Starting your BUSINESS and EARNING MONEY with AFFILIATE MARKETING! Get them BOTH HERE!

    
PLEASE RATE 5 STAR on AMAZON.COM



And as an ADDED BONUS you get "Guest Blogging: Everything You Need to Know About Guest Blogging" absolutely FREE! (While Supplies Last!)




Whenever you PURCHASE, PREVIEW, RATE or DOWNLOAD any of my BOOKS in the "Basic Life with Rhonda Gayle" Book Series - and PLEASE LEAVE your NAME or USERNAME & the Social Media platform for the CODE for your FREE BOOK!
~or~
Contact me on my website




Meanwhile, as far as what I have been up to...
Well, because I have no "9 to 5", I have been doing ALL that I can to GET OUT - ideas, books, etc. by writing ... just putting down a strategy that LIFE the LORD can use to "implement" through me that which HE placed in me, so that we can TAKE CARE of the "RESPONSIBILITIES" that FATHER LOVE has bestowed upon me. You see, I WANT to TAKE CARE of all of my RESPONSIBILITIES...and as "strange" as it seems, I "LIKE" paying bills! And it VEXES me so,  when I am NOT ABLE to pay them and pay them on TIME!

So I tried Lexington Law & They REALLY WORK! 


Search for Foreclosures Nationwide.


I KNOW that LIFE will PROVIDE!

#LOVELIFETRUTH


No comments:

Post a Comment