We've Got What You Want!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

J.ust A.thletic G.reats - JAG Sports



GUEST BLOGGER - JAG Sports which stands for 
J.ust A.thletic G.reats Sports
CONGRATULATES 
NY Giants newest member! 

Victor Hampton, Jr.


Today's blog is a SPORTS blog about a very dear and close friend and extended family member, Victor Hampton, Jr. I have known Victor since he was a baby & I know the challenges & the VICTORIES that he and his family have OVERCOME & THIS IS THEIR TIME to shine. Despite & in spite of all of the challenges that he has had to face that brought him to THIS day, LIFE the LORD has not only "equipped & empowered" Victor, but has ORDAINED him for "such a time as this"!

As I interviewed my husband, Jerome on the GREAT NEWS, here's what he had to say:
"Because of NYGiants defensive line, @Victor Hampton will be a GREAT FIT for the team", says Jerome Garner - Analyst, Sports Consultant, Agent & Owner of  JAG is Just Athletic Greats Garner also stated that the Giants pride themselves on their DEFENSE as shown in the Athletic Greats of Lawerence Taylor and others who blazed the trail before Victor. "He (Victor Hampton) is going to do just fine with that team because of their concentration on their strong defense", added Garner, "They (NY Giants) play Dallas Cowboys Sunday at the Cowboys, and it's going to be a close game, because it a Conference game & Dallas has home field advantage." 

When I, asked him who does he think will "pull it off", JAG responded..."Cowboys" .... however, I beg to differ... I also believe that it going to be a close game; however, I choose the Giants to win by a FIELD GOAL.... We shall see...



Bowflex.com


Thank you once again to my nice husband, Mr. Jerome Anthony Garner - Sports Analyst, Consultant, Agent & Owner of JAG Sports for being  a guest on my BLOG! 




On a personal note, this scripture dropped in my spirit - READ and TAKE HEED for HEALTH, WEALTH, WISDOM & FAVOR from LIFE the LORD.
Remove far from me vanity, and lying words. Give me neither beggary, nor riches: give me only the necessaries of life: 


Which translate to mean... Keep me HUMBLE, Let me be RESPONSIBLE for the things that LOVE allow me to have & Help me to "keep in 100" (professional, honest & true) in ALL of my endeavors. 

A lot of times we as HUMANS pray; however, we WON'T "BE STILL" long enough to SEE the strategic ACCOMPLISHMENT of LIFE the LORD. HE answers our prayers AND "allows" challenges to see if we are actually going to be RESPONSIBLE & take RESPONSIBILITY for the people, places & things that we PRAYED for in the first place. So remember, when you PRAY, or shall I say "AFTER" you pray, you will be "LED" to the "Spiritual Gym/Fitness Center" of LIFE to "STRENGTHEN" you for the "task" at hand. To be "BLESSED" means to be "RESPONSIBLE" ... remember LOVE is NOT a Magician, HE is a REWARDER of those who DILIGENTLY seek HIM...

As well as on the "home front" ALL IS AS IT IS "SUPPOSED" to be... ;-)

Well, until next time ... #LoveLifeTruth


125x125 Over 3000+ stylish eyeglass choices 125x125 The Science of Self-Confidence >

No comments:

Post a Comment